**PLEASE READ!!**
Orders MUST be picked up within ONE WEEK (7 days) upon receipt of your message from me that your items are ready. If you do not arrange this with me within the allotted time frame, the pieces will be put up for sale to the general public. I am pretty flexible & understand special situations, so it is very important to be in contact with me regarding your order. Thank you for understanding. :)
**Located in ARLINGTON, VT**

~ Hats! ~
Infant (Newborn, 0-3 mo., 3-6 mo., 6-9 mo.) ~ $20
Toddler (Fits approximately 1-3 years) ~ $25
Child ~ $30
Teen/Adult ~ $35
*Plain beanies are cheaper...just send me a message!*)

Thursday, January 29, 2015

~ Barefoot Sandals ~

Custom made in any color(s) you would like.
Baby Barefoot Sandals ~ $7/pair
Child Barefoot Sandals ~ $9/pair
Adult Barefoot Sandals ~ $10/pair
~~~~~~~


Baby Barefoot Sandals are super cute & add a bit of flair to teeny toes.  They also make great photo props!  ;)




~~~~~~~

I also make Adult sizes!  ;)
Great for the beach or summer time, in general!



No comments:

Post a Comment